Kloudlearn is excited to announce its latest product update with the release of the new Single Sign-On (SSO) Feature.
You can now make your enterprise training seamless structured and secure with our Single Sign-On feature. Learners can now quickly access their KloudLearn account directly by signing in with their G- Suite Login.
Understanding Single Sign-On (SSO)
It’s challenging to remember all the passwords and URLs for accessing a company’s resources like web applications, cloud applications, webmail etc. What if all these services and applications ask for a central authentication system to let you in and access your resources. This is how Single Sign-On (SSO) operates.
Single Sign-On (SSO) refers to a single-login approach for accessing multiple applications irrespective of platform, technology, or domain. However, you only need to have a single login credential to access all these different web applications.
With SSO, all you need to do is provide your login credentials to an Identity Provider and let the Service Provider, on your behalf, claim your identity every time you need to validate yourself. That is, you need to provide your username and password to the Identity Provider once and obtain access to multiple applications without having to authenticate your identity every time.
SSO works on the trust relationship set up between identity provider and service provider. Identity and service providers interchange a certificate between them. The certificate validates the user identity information.
The identity provider manages your identity, and the service provider trusts the identity provider for authenticating your identity and credentials and approves the authorization. The user is then granted access to the service provider.
KloudLearn is powered with SSO services that can provide your learners with an effortless and intuitive training experience.
Benefits of Single Sign-On
Utilizing KloudLearn’s SSO feature helps you save your time, simplify your workloads, and other numerous benefits, such as:
- Increase your Employee’s Productivity by avoiding re-entering login credentials for authenticating across multiple web applications.
- Reduce password fatigue by setting one password which you can utilize for multiple applications.
- SSO allows strengthening of security via two factor or multi-factor authentication. Granular authentication reduces probability of unauthorized access.
- Improve Identity protection by strengthening your identity security using two-step authentication or multi-factor authentication.
- Save IT costs by fewer users requesting lost passwords or usernames.
Get in touch with us
Contact us to know more about the KloudLearn Content Library. Or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.